Friday, July 6, 2018

OH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

For the first time ever, two blooms at once appeared on my hibiscus plant this morning. I had to smile as I noticed that with our bit of a rain storm, Matthew 5:45 ran though my mind, "He sends rain on the just and on the unjust." One bloom had lots of rain drops; the other was completely dry!









































































As the day was drawing to a close, I was out briefly and saw this beautiful scene. It was a reminder of a song I often heard my mother sing that carried a message with an uplifting nature:
"Back of the clouds, the sun is always shining.
Back of the clouds, it's waiting to shine through;
God has prepared a  rosy tinted lining,
Back of the clouds, it's waiting to shine through."
(The Internet has several versions; this is the closest to how I recall my mother's words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment