Tuesday, March 21, 2017

SPRING AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD

 The aged wood that accompanies this rose is 
of amazing beauty to my eyes.
 Each spring each astounding individual petal is a tribute
 to its Creator with Whom I thoroughly enjoy sharing 
a view with my dear friend, Joni Zipp Brandt! 
Here, I believe, is Lemon Verbena, reminiscent of 
Laura Ingalls Wilder, author of the Little House On the Prairie stories. These tiny flowers grow wild in our yard each year, about half the size of a dime. How amazing is the perfection of each one!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you.
    I just responded to your yesterday's comment. I don't see it yet and if I don't see it later, I'll repeat it.
    Sending more smiles ~
    M Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. With great love, admiration and utmost respect for you sweet lady!!! <3
    All praise and Glory to God. <3

    ReplyDelete